Wednesday 14 August 2019

THE WOMAN OF VALUE..

I hear the buzzing of bees With their painful stings as weapon Still yet producing honey,
The best they could out of their tiny body.
The butterfly was not left in making the best out of its little whooping wings and cute little tiny body  Butterfly with colourful bodies and active wings,  The butterfly said to me I am loved because of my beauty and the one I give the atmosphere I also have pains  But they don’t know my pain Because I bring out the best out of my colourful nature with flipping of feathers and smiling look I was not made dashing but I became extremely dashing I choose to give the best out of my little flipping world.
My ability to tuck in the best out of my little world not minding what the wind says or where it blew me Made me exquisite, smashing, lovely, adorable and loving I suffer in my little world and body size But the little mystery behind my body size keeps me going and wandering how far I can go  Can you ever imagine making lemonade out of lemon?
I wondered until I have come this far I realised there is so many I could really start with out of my little tiny body I am a butterfly and refuse to walk I might be steeped upon and crushed I refuse to run I might be chased after Instead I choose to fly so I might be struggled, jumped and clap to catch
 I AM A BUTTERFLY AND I CHOOSE TO FLY.
   SHOLA-ARE .K. NAOMI

No comments:

Post a Comment